Due to sustained growth, we are now looking for a focused, enthusiastic, target-driven and upbeat Key Account Executive to join our team.
The role will be initially office-based, with a view to the successful candidate learning as they work to become more involved with account management.
What We Offer
- Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30
- £18,000-£22,000 per annum based on experience
- 22 days’ holiday per year
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Where the role sits in the team and wider business
- This is a key position helping to drive revenue and growth providing support to the account management team.
- Working within a medium sized growing business it is important to be a real team player, which can involve helping other departments, whether that be hands on activities or gaining more information helping other departments perform more effectively.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Producing reports and presentations for the account managers
- Making outbound calls to clients on a daily basis
- Dealing with incoming calls, ensuring that clients are getting the most out of our system
- Learning about the business from the Account Managers and other team members
- Updating our CRM system to enable all colleagues to view client progress
- Ensuring deadlines are met and clients updated
We are based in Harrogate, on Cardale Park, in a two-storey modern office.
If this sounds like the role for you, we want to hear from you. Please email a copy of your CV and an introduction to who you are to email@example.com